Challenging Coursework

Graduate students do not have the option of challenging (testing out of) graduate coursework. Coursework may be waived with the substitution of another course. Students must work with their advisor and instructor-of-record to complete course and degree requirements. Students must have the consent of the Advisor, Program Coordinator and the applicable Department Chair or Division Chair.

UP-Color-Icon UP-Color-Vertical UP-WhiteonBlue-Horizontal UP-WhiteonBlue-Vertical Path 🎨 Color event Combined Shape Shape 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 color 🎨 color search icon copy 🎨 Color Upload 🎨 Color