Change in Name, Address and Phone

It is the responsibility of each student to notify the University of any change of name, address, and/or phone number. Change-of-address forms are available in the Registrar’s Office, on the Registrar's Office webpage, and on ArgoExpress.

UP-Color-Icon UP-Color-Vertical UP-WhiteonBlue-Horizontal UP-WhiteonBlue-Vertical Path 🎨 Color event Combined Shape Shape 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 color 🎨 color search icon copy 🎨 Color Upload 🎨 Color