Transcript and Certification/Verification Requests

Transcripts must be requested from the National Student Clearinghouse or the Registrar’s Office. A fee will be charged for each official transcript. No official transcript will be issued for a student who is under any financial obligation to the University.

Current students needing certification or verification of their enrollment status for purposes such as insurance, educational loans or other applications should make such a request in person or by emailing written requests to the Registrar’s Office at Requests for certifications or verifications are only for the terms that the student attended the University.

Degree verifications can be requested online through Degree Verify for 24/7 responses or by contacting the Registrar's Office.

UP-Color-Icon UP-Color-Vertical UP-WhiteonBlue-Horizontal UP-WhiteonBlue-Vertical Path 🎨 Color event Combined Shape Shape 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 color 🎨 color search icon copy 🎨 Color Upload 🎨 Color