Student Complaints

Students who feel the University has treated them unfairly are encouraged to follow the published appeals processes or discuss their concerns with the University Administration. If the concerns cannot be addressed satisfactorily on campus, the student can proceed to the state level by contacting the Montana Office of Consumer Protection at 406-444-4500 or 800-481-6896. Complaints can be filed online at or by downloading a form on the website and mailing it to:

Montana Department of Justice
Office of Consumer Protection
PO Box 200151
Helena, MT 59620-0151

Students can also contact the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities at 425-558-4224.

UP-Color-Icon UP-Color-Vertical UP-WhiteonBlue-Horizontal UP-WhiteonBlue-Vertical Path 🎨 Color event Combined Shape Shape 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 Color 🎨 color 🎨 color search icon copy 🎨 Color Upload 🎨 Color